First finished project of 2016

image

The first finished project of 2016. I am going to call this one a cheater quilt. The grey and purple fabrics are pre-quilted, double sided pieces that I salvaged from a futon cover I attempted to make ages ago(and then we got rid of the futon). The sashing strips are a green batik fabric, and I used them on the front and back and for the binding.

It ended up being approximately full bed sized. It’s a little short on the sides due to the fabric lengths I had. I’m ridiculously happy that this project is no longer sitting in my craft room closet, and is finally ready to keep us warm this winter.

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.