1. Even though I could swim well (or at least my version of swimming),I couldn’t go underwater without holding my nose until I took swimming lessons in college.
(I ended up getting my Lifeguard certification)
2. I think Cilantro is disgusting. Even the smell of it makes me want to barf.
3. I desperately want to know what Dolly Parton looks like without a wig on. (Donald Trump too – LOL)
4. I was born on New Years Eve. (I NEVER in my entire life had anyone combine Christmas and my birthday presents)
5. I believe in grand gestures, and not limited to just toward love interests.
6. I’m super happy when I have a supply of forever stamps stashed away.
(I’m happier though when I use up some of my old stamp stash. I have a baggie filled with old denomination stamps. All kinds of weird amounts but still perfectly legitimate for US postage. I love sending envelopes and packages with 5 or more stamps on it to equal the current postal rate). A few books of forever stamps has been what I ask my husband to get me as a birthday present for the last few years.
7. My feet are bigger than my husbands. (although I have surprisingly dainty ears. I can’t wear ear bud style headphones. They are too big for my ears)
8. I dislike the feel of unsealed terracotta. ( it makes my skin crawl)
9.Peonies are one of my favorite smells and flowers.
10. I don’t like Twitter, or Facebook, or MySpace or pretty much most forms of Social Media.